WITH EMPHASIS ON FINANCIAL PLANNING
Duration: 1 Day
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
All staff who wish to have the necessary people skills which are critical in their personal and workplace interaction.
Participants should understand the need of change to face the challenges in the 21st century, e.g. future trends of the market and the customers’ need. This talk provides a practical guideline to those involved in the manufacturing industry.
Emphasis will be on the application of the various financial tools, rather than on the theoretical aspects. In addition to lectures and course materials, your understanding of the subject will be reinforced through the use of appropriate case study and discussions.
- The challenges in the manufacturing industry
- The need to become an all-rounded entrepreneur
- The growth of financial planning
- The nature and scope of financial planning
- Analytical tools for financial planners
- Information technology
- Effective communication in client communication
- Risk management
- Effective investment planning
- Retirement planning
Program Code: 6-1000-02