WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Sales personnel, telemarketing personnel, middle level managers concerned with marketing goods, services or ideas. Executives from other non-marketing department who would like to know more and appreciate further the field of marketing.
- Introduce the concepts of marketing
- Emphasise the importance of systematic analysis, environmental scanning, implementation and control so that a company can properly deploy its marketing resources in a cost-effective manner to maintain its edge over its competitors and
- protect its market share.
- Develop the skills and techniques to identify the opportunities and decide the best approach to capitalize on this opportunity using the most suitable marketing approaches.
Lectures, discussions, practical exercises, case studies, team competition
The key topics will include the following:-
- The Marketing concept
- Marketing Planing and Methodology
Consumer behaviour – local and international
- Marketing research techniques
- Marketing input to R&D
- Marketing strategies
- The 4Ps of Marketing
- International Marketing
Program Code: 4-1000-05