DURATION: 2 DAYS
Life is an endless stream of things to do. There is never enough time. Yet everybody gets the same amount, time is very democratic. How we use it is all that really matters. You cannot trick the clock, it ticks on no matter what you’re doing, therefore you cannot really ‘manage time’, you can only manage yourself in relation to time. “Time Management’ than is a fallacy, it is really about “Personal Management” . In this workshop you will receive insights and strategies on how to get control of yourself and your time – and your life – by putting first things first.
BY THE CONCLUSION OF THIS TWO DAY WORKSHOP YOU WILL HAVE LEARNT:
- How to see and value your time as being your life
- How to use the “Wheel of Life” to maintain a balance between the ‘Spokes of
- How to create a sense of true team spirit within every member of your team
- How to recognise the difference between ‘Values’, ‘Goals’, ‘Roles’, and ‘Priorities’
- How to analyse where your biggest time-wasters are
- How to analyse what bad habits may be preventing you from using your time more effectively
- How to identify how you can be more effective in managing yourself in relation to time
- How to understand the difference between ‘urgent’ and ‘important’
- How to understand the difference between ‘effective’ and ‘efficient’
- How to recognise the need for planning & target setting and be shown how to do it
- How to set and plan priorities
- How to use the 80/20 rule to increase your effectiveness
- How to use 20 strategies and tools for helping you become more effective
- How to develop an action plan for using time to your best advantage in the future
DURING THIS WORKSHOP YOU WILL DISCOVER:
- That ‘managing time’ is fallacy.
- How to get your life in balance.
- How our bad habits can account for around 60% of our time wasting.
- How other’s bad habits can account for the other 40% of our time wasting.
- How we confuse the meaning of ‘must’, ‘should’ and ‘could’
- How to put first things first.
- How you can be highly efficient and totally ineffective all at the same time.
- How human nature gets in the way of time management.
- When and how you should ‘waste’ time.
- How to get a grip on your time.
This program empowers people by showing them how to get Time to work for them rather than against them.
AND HIGHER PRODUCTIVITY
Program Code: 1-1000-11