WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Middle level managers, functional area managers, corporate planners who are involved in planning out the business strategy of the company.
To provide the attendees with the knowledge of strategic management process, why strategic management takes place, how it affects the modern businesses, and finally implementation, feedback and control of the strategic management process.
Lectures, discussions, practical exercises, case studies, team competition
The key topics will include the following:-
- Strategic Management Elements
- Analyzing the environment (industry and international environment)
- Internal analysis and diagnosis
- Generic strategy alternative
- Considering various strategy options and making the choice
- Implementation and control
Program Code: 4-1000-03